Gideon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sick day

Daniel started throwing up last night, and continued throwing up off and on all night. He's been very puny today, so I decided to give him a little present I was saving for just such an occasion. He got a little stuffed Christmas snowman (he's holding it in the photo). Gideon got one too. He's had a cold and I'm afraid will catch Daniel's stomach bug. :( Daniel said something funny today. He really wanted to play at the park, but I told him no since it was cold and he is sick. He then proceeded to tell me he would be a grumpy old troll, the grinch, AND Captain Hook if I didn't take him to the park! I thought that was very persuasive. ;)

No comments: