Gideon

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daniel

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vday pt4

After a full day, I was exhausted. But I still wanted to make a special dinner. Got the idea to make a fancy dinner menu from Lauren, so I designed and printed one at mom's after we left the party. We had spaghetti and meatballs, salad, heart-shaped breadsticks (I got that idea out of a magazine), and sparkling cider, which Phillip and I both really enjoyed. For dessert--vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, pecans, and heart-shaped strawberries. Yum! Then I set the table with candles, the roses Phillip got me, and pretty dishware/goblets. It was sooo nice. And the best thing was that Gid actually slept through dinner and Daniel watched a movie, so Phillip and I got to enjoy a quiet dinner by ourselves. Very special and much better then going out! We had a great day although it was exhausting. After dinner, I went to sewing class (which was shopping at JoAnn's for fabric and then going to Jason's Deli after for a treat and to chat with mom and the girls), while Phil took the boys (along with roses for the womenfolk) up to his parents. All in all, a LOVEly day! :)

No comments: